Sunday 9 April 2017

Incest - Jewish family style (video)

This week, I was puzzled by Donna Miinkowitz’s response to her being invited to join four other leading intellectuals in a Literary event to discuss my forthcoming book: Being in Time (30 April, Theatre 80 NYC). For Donna, the invitation evoked only feelings of“horror, fear, anger and disgust”
So I decided to look around and find out exactly what Donna Minkowitz’s own literary events look like. What I found was a most disturbing disclosure of family incest and unseemly morbidity.
Minkowitz, a writer for the Jewish Forward, describes herself as a “Jewish, Lesbian progressive.” Fine, but I warn you, watch this short video only if you have a strong stomach.


River to Sea Uprooted Palestinian   
The views expressed in this article are the sole responsibility of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the Blog!

No comments: