The Syrian army continued Friday its operations against the terrorist groups in several provinces, including Aleppo, Daraa, Idleb, Homs and Latakia, inflicting heavy human and materialistic losses upon them.
The Syrian army controlled the villages of Sateh Zahnan and al-Taff in Daraa countryside and eliminated a number of militants.
2 civilians were killed and some 85 others wounded after terrorists fired rocket shells at Aleppo neighborhoods.
Terrorists mortar attack claimed the lives of two citizens and injured 13 others in Danoun Camp in al-Kisweh area in Damascus Countryside.
Politically, The presidency of the Syrian Arab Republic thanked the Syrian citizens abroad for their wide participation in the Presidential elections.
- Lebanon’s Mashnouq: Syrians Lose Refugee Status If They Enter Syria as of June 1
- Al Qaeda renegade group kills 15 Kurds in northern Syria
- Syria Takfiris selling oil to Turkey: Analyst
- Terrorist ISIL militants kidnap 200 Kurds in Syria
- Syrian Elections’ Judicial Committee Chief Denies Voting via Internet
- Fresh militant mortar attacks kill Syrian civilians
- US Confirms American Carried out Suicide Bombing in Syria’s Idlib
- ISIL Terrorists Kidnap Nearly 200 Kurds in Syria: NGO
- US: Suicide Bomber in Syria is an American from Florida
- Syrians in Lebanon Continue Voting for Second Day of Presidential Elections
- Syrian Army Continues Campaign across Country, Terrorists Surrender in Damascus