Tuesday 1 May 2012

“Israel’s Most Dangerous Enemies”

DateMonday, April 30, 2012 at 9:25AM AuthorGilad Atzmon

By Gilad Atzmon 
Alan Dershowitz: The Zionist Caricature

For a while I have been worrying that my most devoted and enthusiastic American campaigner is ill or even just gave up on me. But it seems that Alan Dershowitz is alive and kicking. Yesterday he admitted that together with Ilan Pappe and Neve Gordon, I am amongst the most dangerous enemies of Israel.

Isracampus reported yesterday that notorious ethnic cleansing advocate Dershowitz suggested that “some of the worst enemies of Israel are themselves Israelis.”

He referred to Neve Gordon, Ilan Pappe and Gilad Atzmon.

“In spite of the fact that the last two have emigrated from Israel, Dershowitz says that these three, and people like them, are people who wrap themselves in the Israeli flag only for the purpose of burning it. The only time these people claim to be Israelis at all is when they wish to wave this as a certificate to legitimize their own malicious and unreasonable attacks against Israel."
Again Dershowitz is lying. I do not intend to talk on behalf of Pappe or Gordon but for myself, I have never wrapped myself with an Israeli flag. A long time ago I stripped myself of both Jewish and Israeli identities. Unlike book burner Dershowitz, I am not interested in setting fires but always enthusiastic for truth, justice and peace, I am certainly searching for light.

I believe that the Jewish State is a grave threat to world peace and I also contend that Hasbara agents such as Dershowitz must be exposed for who and what they are.
 I believe that as long as the Jewish Lobby in America is pushing for a global war in the name of the Jewish State we must be entitled to ask who are the ‘Jews’, what is ‘Judaism’ and what is ‘Jewishness’. I have managed to answer these questions in my recent book The Wandering Who. My take on the subject is actually rather reasonable,. It is driven by love to peace, and devoid of any trace of racism. The text is endorsed by many academics far superior to Dershowitz so it is not surprising that Dershowitz, together with other Zionists and AZZ (Anti Zionist Zionists) want to stop me and my book. But believe me, they don’t stand a chance

liberating thoughts posses a unique capacity to travel through concrete walls. They are fuelled by negation. Hence, I am pretty sure that Gordon and Pappe are also thankful to Dershowitz for his recognition of their efforts.
The wandering who- Gilad Atzmon
The Wandering Who? A Study Of Jewish Identity Politics
The book can be ordered on Amazon.com or Amazon.co.uk

River to Sea Uprooted Palestinian  
The views expressed in this article are the sole responsibility of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of this Blog!

No comments: