Wednesday 2 May 2012

Dershowitz is correct (new video)

Monday, April 30, 2012 at 10:14PM AuthorGilad Atzmon
By Gilad Atzmon




Dershowitz is correct - CNN and The New York Times are not the problem. As Dershowitz says, “we (the Jews, I guess) can handle that.” The real problem, according to Dershowitz is Gilad Atzmon. Unlike the CNN and The NY Times, that can be easily pressured by the lobby, I am indeed fascinated by truth seeking, peace and justice.

I guess that by the time ethnic cleansing advocate Dershowitz stops lying about my book and its content, he may grasp why leading humanists are siding with me rather than him.


The wandering who- Gilad AtzmonFor the time being, we are left with Dershowitz’ acknowledgment that I am Israel’s biggest Problem. I believe that considering myself being a Jazz artist, this is slightly over the top. However, I guess that this statement alone may sell a few more copies of The Wandering Who.

The Wandering Who? A Study Of Jewish Identity Politics
The book can be ordered on Amazon.com or Amazon.co.uk
River to Sea Uprooted Palestinian
The views expressed in this article are the sole responsibility of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of this Blog!

No comments: