Thursday 27 October 2011

Some things do not exist but some thing you do not see

By Raja


http://www.al-awda.org/until-return/sabra_and_shatila.jpg
The NATO nor the US
did not stop the massacre of SABRAS+CHATILLA


How often , we heard
that NATO is operating in Libya ?

Did you see any of NATO' s planes or soldiers ??
Try to recall any time you did see any footage of such.
My question is :
what if it were only the USA bombing Libya ??
how can we tell the difference , if any ??


How often , we heard
about MASSACRES in Libya or in Syria ??

Did you see any ??
I did not...............

What if those " Massacres " never took place ??
and what if ,
the NATO is only there to refuel the US War Planes ??


I can speak about what I see
and not of what I have heard !!

Raja Chemayel
River to Sea Uprooted Palestinian

No comments: