Israel’s Military policy of using disproportionate force, to cause great damage and destruction to civilian property and infrastructure, and cause maximum suffering to civilian populations, has now been uncovered AND it has a name.
So, I’m reading the 575 page Goldstone Report, what an eye opener it is. Nothing reported that anyone with a brain and a clear pair if eyes would not already know, but this is the confirmation. It confirms what our own eyes witnessed, thanks to Israel’s failure to keep ALL journalists out of Gaza.
Hey Israel…which is it? Is your army filled with Military idiots who should never come near a loaded weapon, OR, filled with well trained soldiers who have full knowledge of the use of the advanced weapons they are in charge of? Hmmmm? Answer please, cos like I’m really confused you know? And I think they have created a small problem for themselves, again, as usual….You see, this is a byproduct of constantly lying. You have to keep re-inventing your story with each new discovery. And Israel should receive an award for the shittiest liars ever.
Here’s why; On the one hand they claim they are the most moral army in the world (Pardon me whilst I choke on the absurdity of that statement) And, they also like to brag about their military prowess and how advanced it is and how they have state of the art weapons and know how to use them to their full ability. And that my friend is Israel’s problem. Because you cannot be an advanced army with advanced military capability, with full knowledge of weapons use, and then claim you did not willfully and knowingly target civilians and civilian infrastructure. Oooops, forgot about that one didn’t you? Shhhh, don’t mention the “Dahiya doctrine!!” it’s a secret………not any more! Let’s take a look at Israel’s “Military Objective and Strategy”
12. Objectives and strategy of Israel’s military operations in GazaOh, so they ARE well trained, because that’s exactly what Israel’s Official Government Information states in the above section contained in the Goldstone report. But, but, but, Houston we have a problem:
61. The Mission reviewed available information on the planning of the Israeli military operations in Gaza, on the advanced military technology available to the Israeli forces and on their training in international humanitarian law (Chapter XVI). According to official Government information, the Israeli armed forces have an elaborate legal advice and training system in place, which seeks to ensure knowledge of the relevant legal obligations and support to commanders for compliance in the field. The Israeli armed forces possess very advanced hardware and are also a market leader in the production of some of the most advanced pieces of military technology available, including UAVs. They have a very significant capacity for precision strikes by a variety of methods, including aerial and ground launches.
Taking into account the ability to plan, the means to execute plans with the most developed technology available, and statements by the Israeli military that almost no errors occurred, the Mission finds that the incidents and patterns of events considered in the report are the result of deliberate planning and policy decisions.Isn’t it refreshing to FINALLY read the truth in a legal document? So either Israel must say it “made gross mistakes” and it made “Multiple gross mistakes” which then would mean either 1. That the Israeli Government lied and it’s soldiers are untrained bumbling idiots who should never be allowed near a loaded weapon in the presence of a civilian, OR, 2. They are well trained cold blooded killers who act outside the law on advice of their government, using advance weapons to target civilians. I vote for #2 But, but, but, there’s more shenanigans, because we’ve all seen this before, haven’t we:
62. The tactics used by Israeli military armed forces in the Gaza offensive are consistent with previous practices, most recently during the Lebanon war in 2006. A concept known as the Dahiya doctrine emerged then, involving the application of disproportionate force and the causing of great damage and destruction to civilian property and infrastructure, and suffering to civilian populations.Damnit!! You weren’t supposed to mention the Dahiya Doctrine you fools!!! Too late………….busted:
The Mission concludes from a review of the facts on the ground that it witnessed for itself that what was prescribed as the best strategy appears to have been precisely what was put into practice.For those who have not figured this out yet, or who did not figure it out back in December when the FIRST bombings took place, this was ALL about taking out the Gaza infrastructure, so that the people would blame Hamas and overthrow them. Get it now? Within the first few hours the police station and police were all killed and bombed. This would create a situation where the Government has no infrastructure and could not police or govern, after the genocide was over. Look out Folks, Iran is next on the "Hit List" It’s that old Dahiya Doctrine again, Shhhh, don’t mention it…….. more:
63. In the framing of Israeli military objectives with regard to the Gaza operations, the concept of Hamas’ “supporting infrastructure” is particularly worrying as it appears to transform civilians and civilian objects into legitimate targets. Statements by Israeli political and military leaders prior to and during the military operations in Gaza indicate that the Israeli military conception of what was necessary in a war with Hamas viewed disproportionate destruction and creating the maximum disruption in the lives of many people as a legitimate means to achieve not only military but also political goals.
64. Statements by Israeli leaders to the effect that the destruction of civilian objects would be justified as a response to rocket attacks (“destroy 100 homes for every rocket fired”), indicate the possibility of resort to reprisals. The Mission is of the view that reprisals against civilians in armed hostilities are contrary to international humanitarian law.Law? What law? Who said there was a law. I don’t see any law. Do you see a law? No, we’re Israel, there ARE no laws for us……………
Now, I’m away after another cuppa tea and back to reading the Slaughterhouse, I mean the Goldstone Report on Israeli War Crimes…..more later